I am..the leaf!

I feel blessed to be a part of this beautiful nature
Sitting on the branch of a tree, I see the world go by
The surroundings change from spring to summer to autumn to winter
I adapt myself to these changes
Just like a human being, I have a life
A life that I lead to make everyone else live
I breathe so that you breathe
The beautiful rays of the sun help me to feed myself
In return, I give back what makes you breathe
I am sometimes a lovers’ love letter
I am sometimes a sweepers’ mess
I am sometimes a religious offering
I am sometimes a blessing
Whatever I am, wherever I am,
I spread happiness
The breeze blows and so do I
To give that one fresh air breathe
That breathes life in the dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The city moves on

The Window

A RANDOM THOUGHT