A world of my own


I want to close my eyes
and slip into a world of my own,
where there'd be no war of words,
no ego clashes or street fights
no hurry to finish tasks
no one to bother with a stick on the head.

I want to be in a world of my own
with a space only for positive thoughts
with no space for lousy creatures and selfish souls
a world that'd thrive on love, care, and human touch
where there'd be no mobile phones
or social network.

I am looking for that world wherein
I would be myself than pretend
I would laugh till my stomach hurt
I would love with all my heart n soul
I would not be in my dreams
but seep in the reality.

Like what you read here? Do LIKE my FACEBOOK page to stay updated on the latest posts from Indelible Musings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The city moves on

The Window

A RANDOM THOUGHT